Do you need a little more organization in your kitchen? This month’s Homemaker’s Companion is all about helping you achieve your goals to be better organized in the kitchen as well as trimming the budget at the same time.
AS A FREE GIFT TO YOU THIS MONTH ONLY! Download May’s Edition of The Homemaker’s Companion for FREE! Get the Pregnancy and Birth Edition for FREE by subscribing below!! Read more about what is in it HERE.
As a subscriber to TheRoadto31.com you will receive this as well as a new edition of The Homemaker’s Companion every month of the year!
If you are already a subscriber check your next newsletter for your FREE download!
What will you receive?
- 1 Measurement Conversion Chart
- 5 Ingredient Substitutions Printables (adapted from AllRecipes.com)
- 1 Weekly Menu Planning Template with Grocery List
- 4 Meal Idea Starter Worksheets
- 1 Freezer Inventory Worksheet
- 1 Pantry Inventory Worksheet
- Your Choice of 4 Color Schemes Decorative Printable Wall Art
- A full month’s menu plan with some yummy recipes already planned for you!
Check it Out!
Are You New to The Homemaker’s Companion?
The Homemaker’s Companion debuted in February of this year and is NEW every month and is COMPLETELY FREE for subscribers. Have you ever heard of a Homemaking Binder? This is kind of like a homemaking binder but on steroids.
Each month has a different theme and they cover everything from financial planning in April to Back to School in August. This is a year long event with FREE Printables for YOU every month that come straight to your inbox. Do you want to get in on it? You can sign up HERE. Once you confirm your subscription you will be taken straight to your FREE Homemaker’s Companion. If you are already a subscriber, then no worries! Check your next newsletter for the direct download!
Want to read more details? You can watch the video clip HERE.